design42 New Media Web Design can help you set up a blog using WordPress, Blogger (Blogspot) or WIX. We prefer WordPress.
We can do as much or as little as you would like. We can set up the blog for you, add your photos and images and put in your first few posts and pages that you can use as a template. We can help you set up Google Adsense or other advertisers.
Or just email or give us a call any time you run into trouble. We charge $45.00 an hour, in 15 minute increments.
How Much Does It Cost?
It doesn’t have to cost much at all to get started as a Blogger. You can have a Blog on DreamHost for as little as $2.59 a month. They install WordPress for you and even register your Domain Name for free! DreamHost now pays us to refer you.
Have More Questions?
- How do I make money on my blog?
- How do I set up Google Adsense?
- What is the difference between different kinds of blog ads?
- Should I write Posts or Pages? Does it matter?
- How do I start? What should a Post look like?
- Where can I get pictures?
We’ve answered a lot of questions on our blog.